Friday, August 05, 2011

Frosted

Must. Stop. Blogging. About. Cupcakes.

Yes, I noticed that Dozen has a buyer.  The Cupcake Class in Pittsburgh has a pulse. 

Sorry.  I can't help myself. 

I love the fact that the new owner currently runs a day camp for dogs in ... Castle Shannon.  It's not exactly a hipster destination, Castle Shannon, but it is a perfectly decent, perfectly Pittsburgh kind of place.  The kind of place where the Cannoli Class feels right at home.  Where cupcakes come from the Shop 'n Save, or the Giant Eagle, the local bakery next door, or from your own oven.

Castle Shannon is also known, among other things, as Dennis Miller's home town.

1 comment:

Doreen Valentine said...

Thanks for the mention, Mike. Please stop by the bakery and introduce yourself and while you're at, my doggie daycare is an awesome place to visit too!