Sunday, August 27, 2006

Blogfest Coming

Wednesdays are busy days at my house, so if I show up, I'll be on the late side.
Once again, Pittsburgh Bloggers and Friends of Pittsburgh Bloggers, an opportunity to hang out with charming people and eat excellent french fries made out of sweet potatoes:

WHAT: Pittsburgh BlogFest 7
WHEN: Wednesday, August 30th, 2006, 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM and beyond!
WHERE: Finnegan's Wake (near PNC Park, 20 General Robinson St., North Shore, 412-325-2601), in the Pub Room
WHO: All of you bloggers
AND: Creating Text(iles), Inner Bitch, Grabass (in absentia), and My Brilliant Mistakes.

As always, if you plan to attend, please RSVP by e-mailing
blogfest AT closkey.com
You get to show up even if you don't RSVP, but it's easier on all of us if we've got a headcount of sorts.

[Via Creating Text(iles), Inner Bitch, Grabass, and My Brilliant Mistakes]

No comments: