Monday, July 18, 2005

Blog Update

The disappearance of the comments appears to have been temporary. They seem to be back.

I changed the sub-head of the blog, taking out the reference to "optimism" about Pittsburgh. I'm still upbeat about the city and the region, but my occasional rants (see "More Lebo Follies" below) may strike some of you as inconsistent with the theme.

I've been mulling over a blog-merger, porting Pittsblog content to my other blog. I'm holding off right now, because that blog is under Trackback attack from my "friends" in the online poker industry, and real commenters are getting buried. If I can solve the Trackback problem, a merger remains a possibility -- unless there's strong sentiment here to keep this blog separate.

It's been awfully warm; maybe not unseasonably so, but after last year's wet and cool summer, someone has some 'splainin' to do.

No comments: